Issues today?

Phurion

Perch
Having trouble accessing my control panel and a new domain I set up a few weeks back.

http://www.JamesStStation.com

Thought I'd check here to see if anyone was aware of issues on that cluster before opening a ticket in that gawd-awful help desk application.

We are investigating this issue.
However, You domain seems to be loading fine now.
Plesae open a ticket in support if you are still facing this problem.

I don't know of any control panel issues at all today, and site is also working for me, nice band site :)

The website is running extremely slow again today.

FTP is also very sluggish, so it would seem to be more than just a web issue.

Any other reports of problems on that server/cluster today?

Again, I'll open a ticket if needed. Just asking here if anyone know of any problems before jumping through all of those hoops.

The website is running extremely slow again today.

FTP is also very sluggish, so it would seem to be more than just a web issue.

Any other reports of problems on that server/cluster today?

Again, I'll open a ticket if needed. Just asking here if anyone know of any problems before jumping through all of those hoops.

Know of nothing system wide, and the band site is loading well here for me now, it could be as simple as app pool needing recycle, or auto recycle happened since your post and now and fixed it.

It started working a little better shortly after I made that post, but it appears to be in the bit bucket again. :(

looks even faster now than before for me, less than 1 second to load (I am at another location too)

And there it goes...working better again.

If I recall correctly, I've had to request dedicated app pools for my other domains at some time in the past to ensure the site runs reliably. Should I do the same for this one?

And there it goes...working better again.

If I recall correctly, I've had to request dedicated app pools for my other domains at some time in the past to ensure the site runs reliably. Should I do the same for this one?

sure go ahead and request it, send an email to customersupport AT jodohost.com and it will auto create your ticket.

Edit: There is a little slowness in win6 right now due to a full backup running. We are aware of it and will be working to resolve it fully. But at the same time tonights backup must complete properly.

I really wish I could understand why performance on this new website is so sporadic. Some days it's just ok, others it really sucks. It has never been "good". I'd hoped isolating it from other unruly sites by setting it up with its own dedicated app pool would solve the problem (always had on my other websites), but not this time.

This one always performs poorly, regardless from where I try to connect (at home, or at work, different networks, different backbone).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

it is PHP, so isolating it does nothing, isolation can't really help anything but ASP/ASP.NET based sites.

you have a reseller account right? The app you are using has heavy includes, which on CGI based php take a while to load each time, you may consider putting it on linux.

btw not loading very slow for me, about 1.6 seconds on main page and between 0.8-2 for the others.

Back