java.net.SocketPermission Error with SQL Server

Ever since Saturday's reboot, I get the following error whenever I try to query a SQL Server database:

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket. access denied (java.net.SocketPermission mssql1.myhsphere.biz resolve)

To try to isolate the problem, I've tried to simplify the problem: I've created a simple test page:

<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>
<body>
<cfquery name="qryMenuItem" datasource="masonwa_Test">
SELECT *
FROM Test1
</cfquery>
</body>
</html>

I created the database fresh and created a single table, "Test1" and populated it with a single row.

Nobody seems to have a clue. My code was working fine before the CFRegistry reboot.

Anybody out there have any ideas?

<cfquery name="qryMenuItem" datasource="masonwa_Test">
SELECT *
FROM Test1
</cfquery>
First thing that stands out to me on this query is the lack of a username and password parameter.

Try adding in the username that has access permission and it's associated password into the CFQuery tag and see if that doesn't clear things up for you.

Additionally, you might want to have the Admins double check the SQL Server that you're dealing with. mssql1.myhsphere.biz doesn't look like a proper JodoHost SQL Server.

mssql1.jodoshared.com is an alias of mssql1.myhsphere.biz. His database is on the same server your's is hatton

Back