Jodo Host Support...

I want to make some comments about Jodo Host live chat and Unix Manager Tanmaya.

First we all know, Resellers have to count on there provider in all aspects of selling hosting as this is a very serious business we are in. If a provider does not give the support and stable services to a reseller that is needed, they will fail. I have gone through 5 providers the past 2 years, and found out, most companies can't live up to the services they promise,have unstable networks or don't spend the money needed to maintain top notch services to there customers. Making clients afraid to resell hosting with unstable providers.

Upon signing up with Jodo Host, and during my set-up I made some mistakes in my reseller control panel and broke the DNS Manager Zone area very severely. I first contacted Live Support, to try to resolve this issue. I probably spent about 3 days with Live Support off and on. Live Support did a excellent job during these 3 days, and took there time with me and even took the time to teach me new things I was not aware of. Most of my issues were fixed with Live Help, but there were things that were still severely damaged out of there control.

This is where the UNIX Manager Tanmaya comes in. I first contacted Tanmaya in the forum on Sunday, on a PERL issue I had. He immediately contacted me back and did his job to fix my issue and got things back up and running for me. Couple days later, when I realized more had to be done with the broken DNS Manager area as the propagation stages were not working, I contacted Tanmaya again through the Live Chat system.

Me and Tanmaya spent many hours and 2 days working on my problem, with him explaining everything to me as he went along so I could learn new things. He even taught me something new in my OS in the network settings and walked me through it step by step.

Tanmaya told me during his progress of fixing my issue it was very risky as in H-SHphre, once you break the DNS Manager area you will usually lose all data and have to start over to fix things. Tanmaya accomplish his goal and I lost no data. Then we realized all my domains were not receiving mail because of this DNS Manager damaged. Tanmaya had to go in the system in the background in UNIX and fix everyone of them (appox. 20). He stayed with me and waited till I checked all my clients domains to make sure everything was working after he was done.

Tanmaya is a very knowledgeable experience Tech and a awesome individual. The way I was treated by him is the way all companies should treat all there clients. Jodo Host should be very proud he is part of your company and he needs to be awarded with the service he gave me the 2 days we spent together.

I know this will be a long-term relationship with me and Jodo Host.

Tanmaya, Thank You Again. ;)

James 8)

Well said. Tanmanya should qualify for the Jodo'ian Award of the month for this. :D

Seriously, such hand-holding is something to be proud of. Jodohost has once again proven they are customer driven and no problem is too small for them to handle. Great customer service served here.... 8)

Thank you.

We have a dedicated team that are doing their very best to ensure our customers are happy.

Atul said:
We have a dedicated team that are doing their very best to ensure our customers are happy.
That is obvious by reading through the forums. I am impressed. :))

Back