JodoHost Celebrates its 3rd Anniversary

Yash

Bass
Dated: December 30th, 2005

JodoHost enters its 4th year of business today. It has been a long journey for us since December 30th, 2002, when we started off as a tiny webhosting company offering low cost windows, coldfusion and mssql hosting. Atul and myself, during the days preceding December 30th drew up plans for what would end up being a very successful venture. We coined the phrase "The People's Host" and the name - "JodoHost".

Today, we continue to grow stronger and faster, adding hundreds of customers each month. We serve thousands of shared clients across the world. Windows hosting continues to remain our dominant offering, but linux has not been left behind and it has catched up as a popular service as well. In January 2004 we launched our HSphere reseller plans, and today we are one of the fastest growing HSphere reseller providers with one of the largest HSphere client base. With our HSphere reseller services, we aim to be the largest HSphere reseller host over the years to come.

As of today, we employ a team of 21 that works 24x7x365. We are one of the few companies that offer round the clock technical support via live chat, handling over 1500 chat sessions a month. We host over 25,000 websites, across 40 servers. A total of 12,000 end-users served by our resellers and us reside on these servers.

Our success couldn't have been without the support of our customers. I'd like to thank all our customers, especially the older ones who have been patient with us during some of our tougher times. I'd also like to thank our dedicated team, our success largely depends on their continued dedication. Each of them share the JodoHost vision.

I'd also like to take the opportunity and wish all our customers happy holidays and a happy new year during this festive season. We wish each of you success in the new year, and we at JodoHost are always there to help you

Back