Jodohost Review

X( Hello Forum,

I have hosted my site for more then a year at Jodohost.
In april i upgraded my site to ASP.NET 2.0, but after that i concluded that they could not host my site because they could not deliver me full trust. No problem, most providers doesn't do that.
So i started the stop process of my account at JodoHost.
First i send a email to sales@jodohost and after no response from them to billing@jodohost.
They send me an email which i only had to reply to confirm my account cencellation. I did that, but after that they again send me billing orders.
Wich is making me mad is that it is very easy to start an account at Jodohost but it is very difficult or almost impossible to stop the account.
So if you consider to start an account at Jodohost, think twice!.

Your cancellation is effective the day you filled-in cancellation form. Processing of this generally takes 48 hrs. We do some confirmations to ensure authrization is coming from account holder only. Sometime this delays the process. But no matter, refund is effective the day cancellation was received.

Billing is refunding you payments. You should soon have refund email from payment gateway.

Hello forum,

I received a mail form Jodohost:

A credit for the amount of $6.95 has been applied to your credit card.
So discussion closed

regards,

Jvdvleuten

funny... most of these "quick to criticize" posts end up being false accusations... and all this was about less than $7.00.

<$7..Good riddance

Can you imagine the hew and cry that would have been made had the account been wrongfully terminated? Thanks be to JH for having such good policies in place...

Well, now its my turn.

Whether its < $7 or > $100, it should not matter. Money is money, and especially when you are a parent or just in college, struggling to make a living, that $7 really does help. Especially for gas to get to school or even drive the kids to school or even lunch monies :)

I recieved about $3 back when I had to cancel months ago. You know what that got me? I was able to feed supper to my family of 4 with that money (and that includes the current pregnancy).

Please dont put down the actual amount of money refunded. It can really help those in need.

Shannara said:
Well, now its my turn.

Whether its < $7 or > $100, it should not matter...

It's not the amount of money per se; but rather the degree of urgency and emphasis placed on the issue. Let's face it, whether you're in need or not, you've greater justification in posting a strong message to $100 missing than you are for $7.

It does matter whether it's $7 or $100... he went so far as to tell people to think twice before hosting with Jodohost... I think that's a little extreme considering...

KCWebMonkey said:
It does matter whether it's $7 or $100... he went so far as to tell people to think twice before hosting with Jodohost... I think that's a little extreme considering...

Glad to see we agree, KCWebMonkey :D

Back