live chat

I have a serious server issue and I can not contact with live chat in 20 minutes. What's happening?

There's no issue with live chat that I know, you'd be best to submit a ticket if you haven't done and then retry the live chat.

I'm submitting tickets, but when the issue is serious (last days there are very serious issues in sqlserver ) I can not wait 1 hour, but I can not open a live chat session in less than 15-20 minutes. Righ now I 'm waiting for 15 minutes and I couldn't open a live chat session.

I'm submitting tickets, but when the issue is serious (last days there are very serious issues in sqlserver ) I can not wait 1 hour, but I can not open a live chat session in less than 15-20 minutes. Righ now I 'm waiting for 15 minutes and I couldn't open a live chat session.

Your tickets and chat were both answered, and I also was on this server before even knowing of your issue and not seeing any problem serverwide today.

I did work on it extensively yesterday but the abuse has not returned.

yes, I was answered by chat, but 25 minutes after I opened the session. Last 3 times I have try to open live chat last month, always I got response time similar to this.

You say: "...I also was on this server before even knowing of your issue and not seeing any problem serverwide today...", but I got several sqlserver timeouts as you can see in my ticket . Perhaps there is not the same that yesterday, but something is not right, isn't it?

yes, I was answered by chat, but 25 minutes after I opened the session. Last 3 times I have try to open live chat last month, always I got response time similar to this.

You say: "...I also was on this server before even knowing of your issue and not seeing any problem serverwide today...", but I got several sqlserver timeouts as you can see in my ticket . Perhaps there is not the same that yesterday, but something is not right, isn't it?

Arijeet has tried something, this can happen sometimes with connection pooling.

equanimity, the feedback I'm getting is that Stephen as well as Manish have been constantly monitoring the db server as well as the web server, looking for your problem.

Right now, everything is working fine. I'm sure they will catch it soon

Back