mail server down since 48h now

Hi,
My mail is down since 48h now. This is unacceptable and never happened with my old hosting company which I paid 10 bucks a month.

SWsoft MTS is corrupt, ok. But what's your delay for getting this fixed ? I give you another 24h. If the issue is not fixed tomorrow, I'll change my hosting.

Guys, you're loosing business. Please react.

regards

ag

winvps customer

Please come on LiveChat and ask for Prem. He will look into it.

ag, you are on a VPS account. You are responsible for software/management. We will however do our best to help you

ag, you are on a VPS account. You are responsible for software/management. We will however do our best to help you

Until your emergency maintenance of of 01-30-07 everything went fine. But from this exact moment my mail server started behaving bizzarly :

My mail server is up and running. Relay settings are fine, etc., but no mail goes through.

So as far as software is concerned it is properly configured on my side and actually worked perfectly. Until 12:00 pm est 01-30-07

Moreover : Prakesh told me yesterday on live chat that the issue comes from from a corrupt SWS MTS. After looking into it, he did not tell me I had misconfigured my software.

As far as I'm concerned, if this issue is not solved, I'll cancel my account by tomorrow 12:00 est. I have no choice, I need my email.

regards

For the corrupt MTS issue, I believe the delay was due to the fact we had to talk to SWSOFT support

Once again ag, the emergency maintenance was simply a reboot. We are not responsible for the functioning of your software on your VPS account, its not covered by our SLA. However, we will do our best to help you resolve any issue. The only thing we officially cover is the Windows OS itself, managing everything that runs on it is your responsibility

There are many other vps accounts on that server using the same software, none had the issue.

Nevertheless, I am glad to see its resolved. We do help our customers extensively with their VPS software, including troubleshooting issues such as these. We even help customers with IIS issues and problematic websites, with no charge...

We will continue to assist you and to help you, but my point is these are not fully-managed VPS accounts. If you take a dedicated server with Plesk installed, your dedicated server provider is not going to help you troubleshoot plesk issues. We however do so, at no charge.
We did so in this case too, the delay being at SWSOFT's side

Back