Mail Servers

Mail Servers - issues?

Is anyone else having issues sending or receiving email at Jodo? I am having problems and before I bug Jodo I wanted to make sure it wasn't me. So anyone who can let me know if your mail is working fine I would appreciated it. I believe I am going through mail3.

Sorry for the delay in update. I am already onto it.. someone mailed but looks like most of his receipients were fake, as i'm seeing constant bounces and causing POP service to go unstable on mail3.

manopb said:
I am having the same issue, off and on.

I now have a ticket into the system: [RS #CFJ-87810-780]: Intermittent email problems on mail3

If anyone else is experiencing some intermittent issues please post. My symptoms are basically sometimes I can receive and sometime not and sometimes I can send and sometimes not.

I have tested this on 3 computers and 2 different networks (COX and ADELPHIA) so I am pretty certain something is going on.

Thanks

Don't know if it's the same issue, but tonight 9:45pm PST i was unable to retrieve mail on mail3. Error was "connection refused" on 2 of my domains. Problem seemed to last about 10 or 15 minutes, but now working again.

gsaunders said:
I am seeing the same email server problems at the moment. Same ticket CFJ-87810-780

After Tanmaya's post in the outages section it has gotten better, but still it is doing it some.

Greg

Back