Mail1 still down?

Only imap services was stopped, now we are started it again.
We apologize for the issue, and would like to thank our customers for their cooperation.

I'm not using IMAP. None of my POP3 clients will connect, nor can I connect via webmail through the control panel for the domain. Getting "Login Failed" via webmail, and can't reset the password in Control Panel.

Something's still broken.

Webmail uses imap, same for CP, so that was related to the issue with imap stopped.

POP3 is working, but being slow, due to high load on servers.
there is a lot of mail in queue on both servers.

Is there an eta for this? My customers can't access emails. I wrote to tech support and opened a ticket about three hours ago but no answer from them either...

Is there an eta for this? My customers can't access emails. I wrote to tech support and opened a ticket about three hours ago but no answer from them either...
You should be able to access old mails, new mails are getting stuck in the queue for processing, but not going out of it much at all, and we are working to resolve that. IMAP and POP3 both may be slow to access, as the load is high.

We are trying to resolve all matters, and will update the status forum if any service is temporarily enabled/disabled etc.

Edit: Mail1 IMAP is currently down and status forum reflects that, it means webmail and cp cannot communicate to it at the moment. It is disabled for maintenance by admin.

Back