Mail3?

Is there an ETA?

Our mail and all of our control panels are down. I'm dead in the water for most of my work for the day at this point.

mail3 I'm expecting in 1-1.5 hours. Control panel 4-5 hours,, and it may go down again as soon as we have the next set of servers ready. Can you let us know what you need done?

I need access to a mysql database. For some reason it does not let me log in when I put the correct url in my browser, I have to log into the control panel and click on phpmyadmin to get access. I need to just look at some data in the tables.

I need access to a mysql database. For some reason it does not let me log in when I put the correct url in my browser, I have to log into the control panel and click on phpmyadmin to get access. I need to just look at some data in the tables.
I have an alternative suggestion then :)

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/

This is a desktop side sql query/browse/backup/restore tool that even in the community edition blows away phpmyadmin, and is even easier to use IMO.

you need to know which mysql server, and the user/pass

Check mysql hostname from your application config, and open that in browser. Should get you to right server.

I hope the 1.5h there was the final.. today we have so many deadlines that there was updated from new finish times...

I hope the 1.5h there was the final.. today we have so many deadlines that there was updated from new finish times...
I understand, but we can't speed it up any more, the amount of files is great here, and the data integrity is important. ETAs are estimates, and they change as speed of file transfers change.

I know our ETA were wrong in context of mail3. It certainly has something to do with kernel (and FS support there) this new mail server is running. It is different from web servers we have migrated as it was to be brought up quickly. However we can't stop data move process, and we based our estimates on current flow rate of data.

Just to make sure you know, Mail3 is still not up, in that clients are still reporting an inability to connect. They are _not_ using SSL. What ports are configured on the new server?

I just downloaded the SQLyog and I still cannot connect to my database. I'm connecting to the correct host with the same username and host name as my app and it will not connect. Is there something wrong with mysql3.g********.com?

Just to make sure you know, Mail3 is still not up, in that clients are still reporting an inability to connect. They are _not_ using SSL. What ports are configured on the new server?

It is up. Please let me know the exact error?

pop, imap, smtp
we've also fixed webmail on it, if you or they still have an issue send a ticket with details for further checking.

I just downloaded the SQLyog and I still cannot connect to my database. I'm connecting to the correct host with the same username and host name as my app and it will not connect. Is there something wrong with mysql3.g********.com?

No. This particular DB server it not available to direct external access at the moment. Are you unable to login at below URL (remove spaces) ?

http:// 173 .0. 137.3/ phpMyAdmin/index.php

Outlook just says cannot connect to server, and forces to Work Offline. Connection is via IMAP. Testing it results in

Log onto incoming mail server (IMAP): Your server unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Am connecting on 143, no encryption.

Sorry, am also submitting ticket.

BOOM goes the dynamite! Finally ... thank you. Looks to be connecting. But no mail since Tuesday is showing up ... wait ...

Back