MailEnable Control Panel

Blek

Guppy
Wondering if possible to get to MailEnable's own Control Panel. The control for mailing-lists included in Plesk is very basic and offers only sub/unsub. While normally MailEnable has more advanced features....?

Thanx

Ok I got that. There is actually a Web Admin application that can access advanced config of mailboxes, lists, groups, etc...

Not sure if that something that can be available especially to allow clients to manage their own mailenable services ....

Looks like the Web-Admin service of MailEnable is not supported in the standard version (which comes with Plesk). I'm searching for ways to integrate this in our account... If anyone have tips I wil appreciate.

Looks like the Web-Admin service of MailEnable is not supported in the standard version (which comes with Plesk). I'm searching for ways to integrate this in our account... If anyone have tips I wil appreciate.

You are correct the Standard Edition does not have the web-control panel and you should manage it through plesk, if you do it outside of plesk there will be major errors come up.

is there any chance a MailEnable upgrade can be provided by Jodohost???

you can purchase the MailEnable Enterprise, we do not have any relation to MailEnable to save you anything over a direct purchase, sorry.

Back