Maintenance on Win29 and Win30 Saturday 11:30PM EST

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
We will be performing maintenance on Win30 first and then Win29 to make the same changes as on Win28 on cluster1 and Win3 and Win5 on cluster2. This is adding drives for dedicated logging facilities that is off the main RAID1 array.
Each server will have an outage of 5-15 minutes during this time and will require a quick shutdown and some short IIS maintenance. The maintenance will go until completed, which means they will not be done at the same time, and win29 may start around midnight if need be such.

Adding the drives will help performance post upgrade as the logging facilities have increased greatly in I/O usage.

This has been moved to Saturday as I had an issue come up tonight, I needed to be readily available during the process.

win30 will be going IIS down in about 3 minutes for maintenance, then it will need a reboot and back up ASAP.

Moving to win29 now. IIS will go down on it as well for a moment before the reboot.

I am bringing IIS back up a moment before the reboot, as the reboot is not quite ready yet.

Win29 IIS may be down while it is doing 3 updates now before the reboot takes place. I have the prep done just waiting now for the updates to complete, trying to get a 2 for 1 here in this maintenance.

Back