money back guarantee? -- I've shut down my account weeks ago

SLWK

Guppy
I shut my jodohost account several weeks ago because the asp.net server was unbelievably slow. I was told then that I would be entitled to a refund of unused monies. To date, I have not received a single cent.

Is the "money back guarantee" on your site something that people should take seriously?

If you don't want to give me a refund that's fine. But I'd rather be told about it than be left in limbo. And I think the "money back guarantee" statement should be removed. It is clearly misleading and deceptive.

Just this morning, I received a customer support email from jodohost, as if my account was still open.

Please contact billing #@# jodohost.com with your account username asking for the status of your refund.
Did you fill in the cancellation form?

I'd be very surprised if your refund wasn't issued.. And yes we do follow our money back policy, and customers that do cancel within the first 30 days do get refunds.

Yes I've filled out the form and I've sent an email twice.

But I've gone past the 30 days. So I was told that it would only be a refund of unused monies. And that's fine. But nothing has happened since.

Not only have I not received the refund, jodohost still thinks my account is active because I received a customer support newsletter this morning.

Most likely your request has already been processed. Please email us at Billing or PM me.

You had opened an account with us sometime ago and paid for whole year. You wanted a refund under our money back guarantee.

You had filled-in cancellation form on March 8th. Our Billing Department, as per our standards procedure sent an email to confirm cancellation request at email ID in our record. They again sent an email to you today at mailbox@a**********online.com.a*. Please reply to that so that we can process your refund and close your account.

Back