Morrowind (continued)

StPatrick

Perch
Well, Customer Support forum is not the best place to discuss games, so I just opened a new topic here :) The previous posts are at:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=1719#post1719
----------------
Well I finished the Tribunal. The goddess wasn't that hard (neither too easy though), but the one who drove me mad - the guy in a black plate, near the Temple. Don't know about Bloodmioon, but Tribunal just "killes" you as a mage. And I'm playing as a mage, so my usual technique against powerful enemies is to fly up and kill them with fireballs (my custom fireballs, that I've created in game :) ). But since they disabled ability to fly in the city, I was very weak, like novice :( Hope they didn't do something like this in Bloodmoon.

The Throne I didn't played, but Baldurs Gate sure. Good game, though it is not the one I'd like to play again.

And yes, I actually joined Telvanni, on a path of mage, without bragging I'm very powerful mage - was travelling a lot around the world, gathering experience. But hence again, it is still very very hard to me to go against some strong swordsman, specially if he runs quick :))

Werewolves... hmmm... sounds interesting, maybe I'll join, as long as I'll stay on a path of mage , lol

Re: Re: Morrowind (continued)

Frater L.V.X. said:
the virtual violence was just perfect to replace our urge to just grab a hammer to smash our servers to smithereens in real life.
Lol, that's a good sentence :) Unreal/Unreal Tournament sure was one of my favorite games, haven't seen the new version yet though. But Counter Strike... I have to say I never played (actually never seen) this one. Though of course I've heard of it. Half-life, played the first version, didn't like it, then never get the others

Nope, got it, but haven't even installed it yet - overworked with my full-time job :(

Lionheart? This is an old game? If yes I think I played it, didn't liked it too much though

Back