Most annoying Jodo reseller - post tickets

aliweb

Perch
Who is the most annoying Jodo reseller? hehe
Today I checked that I have only opened 67 tickets in the last 26 months since I am with Jodo which is about 2.57 tickets/month!!!!

I am sure Jodo will want more customers like me :D

Who is the most annoying Jodo reseller? hehe
Today I checked that I have only opened 67 tickets in the last 26 months since I am with Jodo which is about 2.57 tickets/month!!!!

I am sure Jodo will want more customers like me :D

No names anytime, but we have many like this, in fact during the time I was working tickets primarily (around easter for a 1.5 week period) there were some clients that had not opened/reopened a ticket in over 6 months.

Their ticket history was literally 6-7 tickets over a years, I cant say over their entire stay as we did not use cerberus the whole time they have been a client :)

One of the tickets like this was simply needing to change the billing method for the next month so it was not even a technical issue :)

So that means there are some who have even less then 2.57 tickets per month X(

:D

Well, I've done 30 in 28 months. That works out at 1.07 per month. The last ticket was back in early February. Prior to that, October 2007.

I suspect I am far from unique :)

56 in 32 months for 1.75/mo, a few of which were for ColdFusion DSNs that I can't create through HSphere...oh wait, I have another one to submit, oh man, there goes my average! :tsk:

Tim

I'm on the VPS plan and I have had 39 tickets since July 07. Most of mine deal with Plesk or general questions on how to do things. It seems like I go a couple of months with no tickets then I end up submitting 2-4 new tickets.

Oh wait. Those are just the ones that were never closed.

It's probably double that, but still not bad.

I'm on the VPS plan and I have had 39 tickets since July 07. Most of mine deal with Plesk or general questions on how to do things. It seems like I go a couple of months with no tickets then I end up submitting 2-4 new tickets.

:rolleyes: plesk

Thats how it goes with it :)

Oh wait. Those are just the ones that were never closed.

It's probably double that, but still not bad.
Us not closing isn't uncommon, as sometimes we close and people think we 'deleted their ticket' when it is just in a different view :)

So we just move it to awaiting reply(or it moves there auto when we reply)

So that means there are some who have even less then 2.57 tickets per month X(

:D

Yes, I have. I can bet no one can beat me. :)

26 tickets in 34 months.

.76 per month :D

"0" tickets in 4 months.

Average "0" Best average :p :tongue:

I am in Jodohost from Jan 2008. I have only one website. My Website is working superb :plane: ....................Thanks JodoHost :thumb: :clap2:

Yes, I have. I can bet no one can beat me. :)

"0" tickets in 4 months.

Average "0" Best average :p :tongue:

I am in Jodohost from Jan 2008. I have only one website. My Website is working superb :plane: ....................Thanks JodoHost :thumb: :clap2:

You should be disqualified for only having 1 site. :tongue:

:yo: This thread is about the most annoying reseller. I think having only one site and being a reseller are mutually exclusive :tongue:

true, but maybe it is just the service domain I dont know who this client is so I can't say, being no tickets it would be somewhat hard to even search :)

Back