Moving Accounts, CP

I'm hosting my sites on a different hsphere host. I am looking at moving ot Jodo... is there a way to transfer all of my sites, accounts, settings, CP's automatically? If so, is there a cost to do so?

Justin

Not automatically unfortunately :( You'll need to manually recreate the accounts. To move the files and databases, support would assist you.

If you'd like us to completely take care of this for you, we do offer a paid service. Please contact sales for more details

Yash said:
Not automatically unfortunately :( You'll need to manually recreate the accounts. To move the files and databases, support would assist you.

If you'd like us to completely take care of this for you, we do offer a paid service. Please contact sales for more details

I'm looking at 17 accounts and 25 domains... I'll contact sales, are they working tonight? I'm having issues with another host and would like to start moving forward.

Justin

Thank you for the quick response. I have received a quote from Sales...

jrkaiser said:
I'm looking at 17 accounts and 25 domains... I'll contact sales, are they working tonight? I'm having issues with another host and would like to start moving forward.

Justin

Back