MSSQL5

Hello,

Since 28 November I have been in contact with jodohost because of +30 slow responses, timeouts, and whatever error messages my client has been getting in his domain. And the site is not even in production!

The problem was tracked to sql server mssql5 and remains to be solved. I can have response times of <1s or +30s. And normally starts to degenerate until the only solution is a reboot.

I contact live chat everyday, and the answer are always "problem is been solved", "senior team is working on it" etc etc etc but problems always returns, with luck, in the next day.

I really don't know what else to do. I'm tired of inventing excuses to the client and frankly I'm tired of all this problems that I really don't understand why it happens. If you have an offending database just erase it! If the server is faulty change the server! But this can't go on and a daily reboot is not a solution!

Attached are screenshots of response times!

Ticket is #EHN-35848-305

I want a definitive and quick solution to this issue. I think I have been patient enough!

Regards,
António Mateus

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

I agree on this, I have been very busy with other tasks building and moving servers and thought we had solved this one. However it seems not, we can offer you an immediate move of the DB to prevent further issue there and I will drill down the matter on MSSQL5, as it is not heavily loaded by databases, but one DB with bad code can cause a lot of headache as well.

Stephen,

JodoHost support has successfully moved my database to mssql4. I will continue to monitor the server responses, but for now everything is running well.

Thank you for your concern and collaboration.

Best Regards,
António Mateus

Back