Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz (HT)
2GB Server-Grade RAM
200GBx2 SATA Hard Disks (RAID1)

Unix5
Services: Web3, NS4
Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz (HT)
2GB Server-Grade RAM
200GBx2 SATA Hard Disks (RAID1)

Resellers are requested to add these aliases to their account by logging into their Reseller Admin CP and visting E.Manager > Server Aliases. To the bottom of the screen press submit

VERY IMPORTANT

As announced, we now have two new name servers - ns3 and ns4. All new domains added will have their DNS served by these two new domain servers. Hence it is important that resellers create these two new name servers - ns3 and ns4 as they created ns and ns2 during their initial account setup.

Resellers must log into their Reseller Admin CP and visit E.Manager > Server Aliases. Under Reseller DNS server aliases, press submit to create ns3 and ns4. You must now visit your domain registrar and create ns3 and ns4.yourdns.com as name servers (pointing to the IPs you have got for each of them)

Resellers must add these two new name servers at the soonest, in order to prevent any problems for your new customers trying to add new domains.

FAQ:

1) Is NS1 & NS2 overloaded
> NO! But they have reached capacity

2) Once I create NS3 and NS4, do I need to use all 4 name servers for all my hosted domains?
> NO!! Please do not do this. Whenever your end-users add a domain to their CP, they will automatically be assigned ONLY TWO name servers for that domain. Your customer must use those name servers for their domain name. As a general rule, all domains added from this date will be assigned ns3 and ns4. All domains added prior to this date will continue to use ns1 and ns2. Check the domain's name servers from within your end-user CP to know for sure which nameservers you should be using for the specified domain

Back