no longer receiving email from subscribed threads in forum

yorri

Perch
I used to get emails for all threads that I participated in but this seems to have stopped working. I don't remember when the last email I received from a forum thread was.

I checked that my email addres is still configured in my profile, I also checked that it is set up for instant notification still AND I also looked at the list of subscribed threads and they are all there.

Also, I have not changed anything..The forum has just stopped sending me the emails.

Any explanation why? Has this feature been turned off maybe? I liked having this because it saved me from having to find threads manually.

Yorri

My intention is to let know the JodoHost admins that this issue is ocurring for more than one member

I hope your problem do not get worse as a result of my post

Regards

Inka said:
Yorri

My intention is to let know the JodoHost admins that this issue is ocurring for more than one member

I hope your problem do not get worse as a result of my post

Regards

Yes I was just trying to make a joke so that they realize that it's not that much of a priority to me. Sure I would like it fixed but there are problems that are much more important.

Thank you for speaking up...that is the reason I mentioned it, if noone mentions it Jodohost may not know there is a problem.

I am glad to see that it is not an isolated problem with my email account as has happened in the past with me.

Thanks again

It might even be something with the RC release of this fine new Jelsoft vB product that has done it. :)

Stephen said:
It might even be something with the RC release of this fine new Jelsoft vB product that has done it. :)

AHHHH..I didn't notice that.

Let's kick them for screwing up!!! :)

I wonder if they already know about it...someone must have mentioned it already???

yorri said:
AHHHH..I didn't notice that.

Let's kick them for screwing up!!! :)

I wonder if they already know about it...someone must have mentioned it already???

I had the same problem, but then found out the vbBulletin by default does not send email notification. You have to enable itn by going to Contorl Panel->Edit Options-> Messaging & Notification and set the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to Instant notification.

That could be the reason.

Danial

Back