NRS National Realty Solutions Please Review.

- Site does not fit 1024x786. You have to scroll to the right to see the blue bar.
- Why do you have two sets of AsSense bars?
- Better question yet, why are you letting other people advertise on your business site at all?
- The header colors don't seem like they match the blue of the bars.
- The first page seems to take some time to load. You might have some dial-up visitors run away before the page loads.
-There is a LOT of information to digest on that first page. Break it out.
- The "ad" graphic in the middle of the page seems like something you're putting on a billboard but you have it stuck in the middle of your website. If that image has content then it needs to be active. My suggestion would be to turn that graphic into the majority of the content for the main page

Overall I'd say this - you have*excellent* content, you just need to organize it better and make it more web-friendly. Building a website isn't just taking what you've got in print and poster media and putting it into HTML. You have to plan your site more for a web audience.

Great start though! :third:

- Site does not fit 1024x786. You have to scroll to the right to see the blue bar.
- Why do you have two sets of AsSense bars?
- Better question yet, why are you letting other people advertise on your business site at all?
- The header colors don't seem like they match the blue of the bars.
- The first page seems to take some time to load. You might have some dial-up visitors run away before the page loads.
-There is a LOT of information to digest on that first page. Break it out.
- The "ad" graphic in the middle of the page seems like something you're putting on a billboard but you have it stuck in the middle of your website. If that image has content then it needs to be active. My suggestion would be to turn that graphic into the majority of the content for the main page

Overall I'd say this - you have*excellent* content, you just need to organize it better and make it more web-friendly. Building a website isn't just taking what you've got in print and poster media and putting it into HTML. You have to plan your site more for a web audience.

Great start though! :third:

Thanks for review it gave me some ideas on redoing the site again. I just do not have the time to do it , I need someone who loves doing this kind of stuff, don't get me wrong I like putting it together and laearning more about internet marketing etc. Do you know of anybody who can help me with this project? I have alot of marketing ideas and projects I want to launch, I just can not find the right people!!! They tend to flake out. Thanks again and have a great holiday.

Back