OK convince me to move to Jodo

Hi Folks,

Currently I am an H-Sphere reseller for another company. I have been with them for about a year...and have seen them go from what I percieve as one of the best...to a now very poor quality of support and pompous host.

I have almost finalized that Jodo will be my next stop. I will have about 25 domains to move (ugh!) I need to start this in about 2 weeks.

I need mostly good technical understanding and technical support from the Windows side.

OK so convice me why I should be going to Jodo! :)

I've hosted with them for about 7 or 8 months now. Here's my list.

1. Support is by far the best i've seen.
2. Very professional in communication
3. Very fast bandwidth and hardware
4. Different plans that are feature rich and cost effective.
5. Stephen and Yash are my personal heros (they work there).

That's just the basics. I could go into more detail, but i think you get the picture.

Richard M.

Why don't you start with free trial account. Or you have choice to signup as reseller and encash 30 days money back gurantee, if you are not satisfied (very rare).

Come in with confidence and stay with happiness :D

I just moved from probably the same host that used to be good but now really sucks. I had about 20 domains to move and got it done quicker than I expected (just a few days of hard work). Moving from "that other host" was a pretty good experience. Some of the things I've noticed is that since you're already used to the hsphere setup, nothing is really different. The servers are much faster here (dual cpus, multiple gigs of ram) so everything happens much faster. I remember waiting 30 seconds when trying to add a new domain to my account, but here it takes just a couple of seconds. I had another domain I could use as my service domain here, so I just moved over accounts one by one until they were all done. All I had to ask of my clients is that they change their dns servers and know that their email passwords would be reset.

Hi Folks,

I very much appreciate your replies and thoughts! JodoHost it will be! I did start another thread here if any of you might have any input to it:

http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=5283

What I don't understand is how and when I must move my Service Domain in order to keep both H-Sphere accounts (My old Host and JodoHost) operational until I can move all of my clients domains..and then close the old one out.

If that isn't possible then I probably will first need to contact 2CO and setup a new domain (for a Service Domain) at Jodo.

You folks have been a great help to someone who has been struggling with this decision for a few months now...Thank you very much..and I look forward to signing up with Jodo as soon as I get back from a little vacation to Florida! 8)

LOL Stephen!

Yes I just saw that too...and Thank You very much..I think the easier thing to do will be to start a new Service Domain at Jodo..and then I can take my time with the DNS moves from the old host.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone here when I get started..you folks have me sold! :D

A new service domain is easier, it just means all customers will need to make DNS changes, which for some is like pulling teeth.

Just curiosu if you don't mind who was your old provide that went down hill? We are looking ta going to Jodohost as well but also looking ta other options and just don't want to pick a bad one if your leaving them :)

I really suggest you discuss hosting providers at webhostingtalk.com or hostingdiscussion.com

It is unethical for us to allow the bashing of other hosts on this forum. Yes you can bash us if you want to but only us ;)

Yash said:
It is unethical for us to allow the bashing of other hosts on this forum. Yes you can bash us if you want to but only us ;)

You'd have to be crazy to want to bash JH. :crazy:

:hail:

Homer said:
You'd have to be crazy to want to bash JH. :crazy:

:hail:

Its not an issue with bashing, its about doing research. This is not meant as an attack on Jodohost or any host but many start out looking good, its the long term consistency that is key. I've been wit ha few hosts now and its easy to praise them in good times, the test is when an emergency happens. So far I have been impressed with how Jodohost conducts themselves and replies to questiosn and issues. No host is perfect and assuming they are is an accident waiting to hapen IMHO.

Hi Guys,

Maybe someone spots this post as I didn't see the information readily. What are the DNS names I would use to park a service domain here (servers 1 and 2) while I get ready?

Thanks!

It would be listed in your control panel after you create the DNS Zone and submit the aliases.

We can't really post it here for privacy reasons. In fact, if I did, it would be filtered with ****'s for reseller protection.

Back