Ongoing problems - Site is now completly down

Please see my ticket MOR-12735-241

What is going on at Jodohost VPS over the last few days?

For the last 4 months since the initial problems I have been getting steady service, now suddendly over the past 2 or 3 weeks, several crashes and today the VPS server seems to be completly down and has been for a few hours!

At the moment, I really could not recommend your VPS services to anybody. I've been talking to other VPS users about it, whom have also got VPS accounts with other hosts, many seem to have much larger and busier HTML and ASP websites with databases on server and run numerous sites from their VPS account. I've explained exactly what I am running on my VPS account and what spec it is, several have been utterly amazed that your server seem to be struggling and crashing and running out of memory have suggested that they must be seriously misconfigured and poorly maintained.

Hello,

I will monitor and give you what is using memory on your VPS, it is actually very common to have a VPS give such memory errors, just because someone you have spoken with does not have them, it does nto mean others do not.
Much of it depends on the site conditions and many other factors for why the memory stays in use, it could be a DLL file, it could be mail, etc I can't just off any tell you as it needs some monitoring.

I have sent you an email with what i can see is using so much ram, and what I can do to resolve it, just awaiting your reply.

Back