parent paths

yorri

Perch
they don't seem to work anymore.

I am getting this error.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

Disallowed Parent Path

I've never seen this error before..anything I need to do?

yorri.com

I would have expected this to be working as it was last week. I haven't been able to get any work done today because of these problems....not impressed.

I am just hoping something else doesn't break. I don't have the time to make sure this stuff is working on a daily basis.

yorri said:
yorri.com

I would have expected this to be working as it was last week. I haven't been able to get any work done today because of these problems....not impressed.

I am just hoping something else doesn't break. I don't have the time to make sure this stuff is working on a daily basis.

What happened was that you accidently restarted ASP. Because of that, parent paths for your domain got deleted. Therefore we'd have to turn it on again

I didn't accidentally do anything...asp wasn't working so I took the suggestion with my webalizer problem and restarted it on purpose hoping it would fix the problem. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Regardless...thanks for the explanation..I will know that for the future and instead of restarting asp next time, I will just send a ticket explaining that it's not working.

Thanks

OK. I didn't realize that. I now understand why you faced both ASP and Webalizer problems when your account was created. It was most likely due to the fact that the windows server your account was to be created on was temporarily unavailable. This caused webalizer and ASP services not to start. I appologize for the problem. These sort of things are very rare

yorri said:
Do I need to submit a ticket to enable parent paths?

No, we'd have it done as soon as we finish with a live maintenance task we are performing on the server you are on.

Back