Payment problems

Inka

Perch
Hello

I paid for my reseller domain on time but it appears as "Expired"

Also I have paid my reseller account almost an hour ago and despite that my billing profile still says that I owe you the monthly payment

My CP is down and I am sure this is connected with the expired domain

What happens?

1. Only domain fee paid through paypal is automated. Other payment are done manually. It is important that you renew your domain well in advance. Also when paid by any means other than paypal, also check your domain control panel whether payment is actaully applied and domain renewed.

We have renewed your domain now.

2. Your hosting account was 30 days past due, we have applied your payment.

0. Domain is renewed now, and there are some issues regarding propagation. I suppose that tomorrow everything will be working fine

1. Domain expires Jan 18, I paid on Jan 14, sent a forward of the message before that date that was ignored

2. Problem was that I did not receive the reminder email and was buried with a lot of work. A problem with my email I think

I have a question. Since only paypal is automated, do I need to send a forward of my confirmation (from 2Checkout.com) to you? Or what is the time frame for you to process the payments?

I do not want to run into troubles again

1. Hosting Billing is fully automated if you select Credit Card option.

2. No, matter how you pay, it is important that you check whether payment is applied in your Domain or Hosting Control Panel. If not, contact billing @ jodohost.com.

Back