Payment processing. What to use?

kahn

Guppy
Hello everyone, nice to be here!
I don't know if anyone will be able to help me with my problem, but I'm going to ask it regardless. If you feel it's off-topic or anything, I won't mind if you remove my thread (although this is the off-topic section :p ).
Ok, that being said, my problem is as follows. I'm planning on opening up an online store and my problem is finding a suitable payment processor. You see, I'm from eastern Europe, so finding one isn't as easy as one may think, since paypal for example doesn't cover my country.
What I could come up so far are 2checkout, ikobo, moneybookers and worldpay, although the latter is a bit too expensive for my pockets.
Thanks you for any suggestions or answers, they are very appreciated!

I have used 2chekout and it works fine. You can received your money in your bank account or by check in your address. If your paymenst are under 300 $ received the money by check is better option because the bank transfer to your account is only when you have 600$ or more.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to have a closer look at 2checkout. Already looked at worldpay and it's way to expensive for me, considering I'm only starting up with this. Checked out ikobo as well, they're a lot cheaper to set up, actually free, and the rates don't seem that bad. Haven't had the chance to read up on moneybookers but I should do that as well.
Thanks again for your help. Any other ideas are welcome! ;)

Back