PayPal

Bliss

Perch
Is it possible to be notified of changes with one account, and pay with another email account? I have my contact email set to the email address I check the most, while my PayPal account is set to my family account (Everyone uses that one online account.), so the email is different, and now I cannot pay? Is there a way to bypass the measure since I do not wish to change any of the current settings? I believe this would be safe anyway as PayPal always has you confirm the payment.

Which one is the contact email and which one is the one that JodoHost checks the PayPal account with?

The contact email can be changed from Account Settings. This email address is used to send invoices. The PayPal email address you add in your PayPal billing profile is supposed to be used by you to pay us.

Oh, Heck I figured out why I couldn't pay... I seem to have forgotten my PayPal password and I thought the error message said my email addresses didn't match. And when I read it again, I figured it out.. Today's not a good day for me, my brains a bit slow...:rolleyes:

Back