PHP is disabled by admin on my VPS

ryogi

Guppy
Hello Jodohost

I am Jodohost customer for past 2 years. So far things were working ok. But now I am forced to write in forum as in last 60 days this problem happened 3 times. And as I had earlier warned I am forced to quit using your service and look for another host.

But I think its fair to discuss this topic in forum and seek explanation from you.

My PHP gets disabled often - Last two times it was my PHPMyAdmin access disabled, this time my entire site stopped working. Your support guys fix it every time whenever I open ticket. But they always deny that the problem was created by your side. I have told them so many times that this problem happens without any intervention from my side but they continue acting dumb, buy time and solve my problem. But never give a sensible reason and the root cause of this problem.

This is very serious matter for me as my live site has been now pulled down by your mistake(which I doubt you will agree).

I am keen to listen to your response here as I am tired of dumb responses on my support ticket.

Yogesh,

First of all VPS is un-managed service. You need to manage your VPS. We NEVER remove PHP from website. If any such thing is happening you should check the logs and event viewer. There you can get Root Cause of issue. If you want us to check, we can do this but you need to purchase manage VPS tickets (it's a charge service).

We NEVER make any changes in VPS settings, until or unless we get ticket from client or we get complain against VPS. Then we take appropriate action and inform client.

Back