PHP MyAdmin Lost Feature

zardiw

Perch
It used to be you could click on rows in browse and they would highlight.

And you could highlight many rows and then do a batch edit/delete on all of them.

Now it doesn't highlight the row anymore........what gives

z

Also, that tree on the left side is froggy........something weird going on there..........

I suggest you all go back to the previous version which was working Great.....

z

Is the post editing function broken here.........it pops up a blank page when you try to edit......

Was gonna change that I don't think you needed to hold down CTRL.......you could just select multiple rows

z

This sounds like version was updated on latest hsphere patch and maybe introduced a firefox incompatibility, at least you have a working workaround now.
However I'll check and see if there is any info on this matter that maybe we can patch/fix on the app side.

Well, this forum editing part is a browser issue...........but the core issue of not being able to select records anymore is happening on all my browsers..........and certainly on browsers where it worked before........

Hate to see a very USEFUL feature like that not be available anymore.............most likely just due to a setting that has not been applied.

z

I just checked my other websites PHP MyAdmin and if I click on a row there it will automatically select it........that's version 3.4.11.1 ..........Please make this work again in the new version of PHP MyAdmin

z

Any progress on this?..........It's simple javascript no doubt.......why would they remove this feature?

Most likely it's an option that you all need to set

z

We request you to open a support ticket with database name and one test user to replicate this error at our end.

Back