phpMyDirectory script

klucyk

Guppy
The following is required by the phpMyDirectory script:

1./ Your host needs to support ioncube run-time loading or have it installed. (more information at ioncube.com).

2./ PHP GD2 library (widely used) is required to process jpeg images for "products and services" and "image gallery" thumbnails, security code on the submit page is also generated using GD2.

3./ Please, make sure you can use the CHMOD command.

4./ To run the scripts you need a PHP version 4.1.2 +.

5./ To run the script you need mySQL 3.23.23 +. Sure, you need an account and your own database created to start working. phpMyDirectory can share an existing database with any other script. (NOTE: mySQL 4.0.0 + is required for the one line search function - but is not necessary for the rest of the software)

From the forums, I believe 3-5 are supported. Are the first two?

Also,
"Apache webserver with mod_rewrite module enabled is required to rewrite the URLs to create search engine friendly pages."

Is this enabled?

KL

1./ Your host needs to support ioncube run-time loading or have it installed. (more information at ioncube.com).

** Yes. It is available on Linux hosting.

2./ PHP GD2 library (widely used) is required to process jpeg images for "products and services" and "image gallery" thumbnails, security code on the submit page is also generated using GD2.

** Yes, Since PHP 4.3 there is a bundled version of the GD Lib.

3./ Please, make sure you can use the CHMOD command.

** Yes

4./ To run the scripts you need a PHP version 4.1.2 +.

** Yes. PHP 4.4.0

5./ To run the script you need mySQL 3.23.23 +. Sure, you need an account and your own database created to start working. phpMyDirectory can share an existing database with any other script. (NOTE: mySQL 4.0.0 + is required for the one line search function - but is not necessary for the rest of the software)

** Yes. MySQL 4.0.24

"Apache webserver with mod_rewrite module enabled is required to rewrite the URLs to create search engine friendly pages."

Is this enabled?

** Yes. mod_rewrite is enabled.

I have created a phpinfo.php file in my root & php version shows PHP Version 4.3.11 on my win2 & PHP Version 4.3.10 on other win sites.

Not v 4.4.0, am I misunderstanding something?

Back