Problem logging into File Manager from CP

antic

Perch
Hi,

Anyone else having this problem? When I log into a client's CP, and try to access the File Manager, I get a login/password dialog in the browser, asking me to log in.

Never got that before.... used to just take me straight into the File Manager, as long as I was logged into the CP.

Can this be turned back to the way it was so I don't have to log in twice?

ah.. Stephen / Yash or someone, is this something that can be changed back to the way it was? (ie. not asking for password again)

I have no idea what server you are talking about :D

Can one of you send me a domain/server name to check?

If you use your FTP username and password in the dialog box, it will authenticate.

However yes, the default behaviour is that it should directly log into FileManager.. As Stephen said, he's checking it out

It does not even work when you add the FTP user/pass.

I opened a ticket regarding that and it was fixed last time I checked (2 days back).

Sorry Stephen, should have mentioned the server. :) It is actually still happening on win11 for me. I'll PM you the details.

IUSR password lost sync, in case you are wondering what happened. Took a little while to nail down exactly what was going on, but it will forever be in the memory banks.

I think a spammer bumped this topic :D antic was replying to that. i will check into file manager not working on CF however.

Back