Problem with PayPal Payment

It's not possible!!!!!!!
its the fifth consecutive month that i have this problem, and im becoming pissed-off with it.

on Aug/20, i received an email about the monthly fee and i followed the steps on the BILLING PROFILE (on my CP).

this lead me to the paypal site, and i did all the necessary steps to complete the payment.

So i receive an email from paypal with the receipt of the payment.

But now i receive a e-mail from you saying:
"Refer to our earlier mail 2 days back. Please note that your Hosting account is showing a negative balance. The Due Date of your account has already passed and there is a risk that your hosting service gets disrupted automatically by the system due to non-payment. "

wHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOU??????????????

In the last month, i had problems with the automatic credit system and because that i decide to open a ticket this month with the receipt of Pay Pal. The ticket was opened on Aug,21 and until now i didn't receive any response.

And until now im seeing my debt on my CP. Until when i will have this problem?

Until when i will need to come here avery month to report you that i have already paid my monthly fee?

Re: Wth??????

Antonio,

Please make sure when paying that you go through the entire process, to the white screen at the end(the return URL), if you do not, they payment will come to us but you will have to report the payment to us as it will not post to your account.

Payment has been credited manually to your account.

Paypal IPN is not working for your account and as i already informed you that we are working with Psoft to investigate your issue. Psoft was also not able to find the cause of the problem due to time variance involved and unavailability of full information in log files.

Please try to execute one more payment now and inform us at the same moment by support ticket, we will keep H-Sphere and apache log files for Psoft to workout on your issue on most priority.

Back