Problems running asp.net

Hi friends

I'm running a classic asp application in my VPS with no problem at all. Now I want to include another module developed in ASP.NET. This new module is under a subdirectory.

The first issue I had was because that sub-dir was not setup as an application. I fixed that and now I'm getting the following error:

Code:
Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable.  Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

In the event log I have this:
Code:
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

Any idea of what is happening?...If you need something more to clarify the issue, please let me know.

Thanks

if you are runing plesk, I would run the plesk repair, vhosts permissions scan and also the disk permissions it seems like some are quite wrong

HI Stephen,

As usual, you are there for everyone.

Do I take any risk of braking the config for my current site if I run the plesk repair? I can't take my site down for mistake. My boss doesn't knows a thing about computers and thinks these kind of interruptions are unacceptable. He doesn't care that was caused because of normal maintenance.

It should not cause a problem but if you fear it will try to do it near to the end of business hours while on chat with us, I am not normally directly on chat but all the techs know how to reach me and get me to help them.

HI Stephen,

I have a ticket open but still having problems.

For some reason I'm still unable to browse my asp.net site.
If I log into my vps and try to browse it I get the following error:

"Server cannot access application directory 'X:\Inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\admin\net\'. The directory does not exist or is not accessible because of security settings."

Any idea?..

If needed, the ticket number is: JMY-sCnjG-737

Thanks

Back