Problems with PowerPanel

SP_2007

Guppy
I am having problems with my PowerPanel. I haven't been able to login to my control panel for more than 48 hours now. The ticket I opened got me a response that there is some licensing problem but it remains unresolved even after 2 days. It is ridiculous that I have had no access to my own websites and can't add a new one that I was supposed to add yesterday. Is there any chance of this problem getting resolved soon? I'm running out of excuses (yes that's what my client is thinking I'm giving them) to give to my client.

This incident has disappointed me greatly as I have come to rely on Jodohost to solve any problem quickly. I hope this is just a one off thing not something that becomes a regular occurence.

Sanjay

Power panel cant add domains, we have a ticket in with SWSoft about the issue regarding logging in there, but Plesk is where you need to add a domain, just go to yourip:8443 and it will work fine.

Thanks Stephen for the response. Both my powerpanel and plesk login links are currently not working at all today.

EDITED FOR PRIVACY

Can you please try and have this issue resolved soon? It has been very stressful not being able to do anything :(

Sanjay

btw, I wasn't able to log into plesk too when the links were working. Not even from inside the server itself!

Had no idea your plesk was also not opening, checking into it ASAP.

I was working on SWSoft for a full fix on the PowerPanel login matter, and was aware of it but not the other.

OK, you can login to plesk now, I am still working on the power panel login matter.

I edited out your ip for privacy, but it assisted me in checking your VPS plesk more promptly.

Thank you Stephen! This effectively solves my problem. I didn't realize that I should mention my inability to login to Plesk separately...sorry about that.

Thanks once again for promptly solving this issue.

Sanjay

Not a problem, Plesk and Power Panel are two different things, and we did not realize that your plesk was not running or I would have put this temporary fix in place instantly like I did today.

Back