Reality getting you down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsh

Perch
Thanks Yash for deleting those posts that highlighted the true issues of JoDo Host.

I thought you said it was hard to delete them?

Yet, you found time to delete them instead of repair the ticketing system.

Firstly dsh, I have been working for the last 8 hours exclusively on this issue. I've had a meeting with the support staff on night shift, I talked with the developer working on our new support system and went individually through almost 20 complaints regarding missing tickets. I also made an announcement regarding it:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=16965#post16965

Secondly, I cleared out the posts to the thread regarding the new support system. It was totally irrelevant. A customer was asking about the support system and when it would be deployed, not regarding our customer support. If you wanted to say something about customer support, you should open a new thread.

There were at least 3 threads discussing our customer support over this support problem, I have closed 2 and left one open so you can continue this discussion

I am against deleting threads. Look into the forum and you'll see every downtime thread a customer may have opened (unless it was a repeat)

6 months of growing pains... what are you telling your support staff? "Crazy Americans?"

Do to my adoring personality, I am able to smooth over my own clients complaints and deal with the fact that I am unable to resell hosting via my resellers account because it is UNRELIABLE. How many more meetings, how many more excuses?

Thanks for spending 8 hours on this... I for one have spend MANY sleepless nights troubleshooting problems with JoDo Host, so your not getting sympathy from me.

I say all this because if your are down, there is not an automatic refund of fees... One has to email billing and explain the issue. I have to explain that the hosting is unreliable unlike Mr. Billing doesn't all ready know that. After about 3 "issues" a month, the value in the host is deminished. Hosting needs to be up and online 99.999999999% of the time. And your support systems need the same reliability. This is not the first time "ticketing" has had a problem.

By the way, at this time, how long has ticketing been "Out of Order"?

dsh, I find your post cynical

JodoHost indeed had a rough patch earlier this year, but I believe they have done an excellent job since. getting really good uptime from their servers.
I've been with JodoHost with 1.5 years. They have been excellent throughout 2003, had a small blip in early 2004 but since then, they have been doing pretty well
I was concerned with some of the ASP.NET issues but JodoHost has done a good job in eliminating them, not had any since Yash announced it and gave us a good explanation

I think Yash has lived in the US so he probably wont be telling that to the staff!

Ron said:
I think Yash has lived in the US so he probably wont be telling that to the staff!

I not only lived there, I was born there as well, NYC.

If you have any new complaints regarding our service, feel free to post them here dsh

We have had problems in the past but we have worked to resolve them and we've been having very little problems recently.

This forum is for customers to exchange knowledge and help each other with issues. If you have some concern you'd like addressed or something answered, let me know and I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back