Response from Yash

mamin

Guppy
Yash,
I want you to keep post open which you responded on one of my answer. If this was true and honest...answer then you should leave it unlocked and open. I like to have other from this community to have some response regarding to what you have answer regarding to "If you do not like Jodohost then Go somewhere else and you are maintaining 99.9 SLA"..

I will not reply directly to that, but I will say that we have worked very hard to accommodate you and recent requests you have had. Even though we don't understand why it was a problem, we still worked very hard to please you on that issue.

Issues happen sometimes, this happened because the datacenter was doing maintenance on the APC power controllers and removed the IP restrictions on the servers, they have added those back in now. We did not mean for any downtime today, but things happen.

Win6 was down 1 hour, 49 minutes, and 33 seconds today, for that we are sorry, but it is back and fully up now.

Stephen said:
I will not reply directly to that, but I will say that we have worked very hard to accommodate you and recent requests you have had. Even though we don't understand why it was a problem, we still worked very hard to please you on that issue.

Issues happen sometimes, this happened because the datacenter was doing maintenance on the APC power controllers and removed the IP restrictions on the servers, they have added those back in now. We did not mean for any downtime today, but things happen.

Win6 was down 1 hour, 49 minutes, and 33 seconds today, for that we are sorry, but it is back and fully up now.

Stephen,
I did not mean to be pain on this. I do know that you guys worked hard to resolve the issue but the answer from him what totally unacceptable and specially when it comes from one responsible person (Titled CTO), it is really quite bad for any company and it could bite back to you no matter what you do.

Anyways, I appreciate your response to this matter

Dear Mamin,

From few members in the beginning we have grown to much larger family here at JodoHost. We have addressed every problem and fixed it successfully. We keep a flexible attitude while helping our customers. We have done lots of extra work for our customers without asking a single penny. Most other reputed host will charge handsome fee for those services.

We do not hide issues. All are reported at http://support.jodohost.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18. We even do not delete a thread when a customer has blamed us for something of no fault to us.

We take great pains to do our job to provide you services that you deserve. It becomes very difficult and time consuming to reply to every little point mentioned in the posts. This forum is also visited by prospective customers. If we do not take time and reply then it will reflect negative on our services.

When we are honestly reporting all outages on our forums, I do not understand reason for endless arguments. We would rather like to use that time to improve our services.

I hope you consider above in right perspective.

Thank you

Back