SDU question

Hi all

i have a question on the SDU calculation.
i have checked the size of one of my sites, and its currently at 110MB. add a SQL db, which is below 1mb at the moment, and we get to (lets say) 120mb.

is it reasonable to say that emails are generaing the other 80MBs of space in the SDU? would this make sense? the users are not using webmail, and download everything to their Outlook and currently all 20 emails boxes are under 1MB each.

the reason i ask is because its on a 200MB plan, so i'm getting warnings thats i'm hitting the max.

That would not make sense if you are downloading regularly. What reading is the CP giving you for SDU?

By going to the mail page, you'd see how much mail box space you are actually using on average.

Thanks for the reply.

on the main page, the cp says:
avg: 127mb/200
last day: 197mb/200

on the mail page, the avg is the same as above, the last day 127mb/200 (with mail traffic as 376mb).

can this make sense? its hard for me to believe that the email boxes get to that size, whenever i check, they all are below 1mb each (except for now - one is at 5mb).

thanks!

about this again, supprt tells me that my log file is about 70 megs, and this is the reason of getting the transfer warnings.

so my questions now is how can i minimize this log file? 70 megs seems massive, seen as the entire site is about 60 megs at the moment

thanks

The logs are rather large, as I remember we can zip them and thing will continue to function as normal.

Back