Server 500 errors

i have several sites built with classic asp that have been running fine for years. Since your hardware issues last week, almost all are getting 500 errors.

I believe the error is a time out error or something with the sql connection as the sites are running extremely slow.

I have two tickets opened where I have given support login access to these sites. I get a response to check it and the problem still exists. I'm sure the problem exists on other sites, I just haven't identified them all yet.

I am sure that there is some setting for classic asp that did not get set correctly. Some of these clients rely on these web applications to run their business.

I need this fixed asap.
Tickets 742824 & 545229

Still no response on these tickets. I have angry clients contacting me every 30 minutes to find out why they cant use their site. One business has had to shut down for the day! Please I need an update of some kind.

Just FYI the sql server upgrades didn't happen due to a node going down we had to postpone, so that doesn't have any bearing on your ticket. I honestly cannot see anything wrong with the servers or settings here, but we are checking it more.

Cluster 1 has been slow all morning - often throwing 500 errors - and currently Win16 is not responding at all.
Currently in a chat with Shyamalendu to determine what's up...

Back