Service Unavailable Messages

We have been getting a significant amount of service unavailable messages on our websites over the past 2 weeks. When I asked support about it, their response was to simply tell them when it happens and that they would resolve it. This is unacceptable and has us already moving some sites to other hosts. Can you tell me why these messages are occurring so often lately and if this is only temporary or the signs of something more serious?

We have been getting a significant amount of service unavailable messages on our websites over the past 2 weeks. When I asked support about it, their response was to simply tell them when it happens and that they would resolve it. This is unacceptable and has us already moving some sites to other hosts. Can you tell me why these messages are occurring so often lately and if this is only temporary or the signs of something more serious?

It depends on the cause of them, we have sent some abuse messages to some that are in isolated pools set to shut down becuase they are abusing the server if they use over 25-35% of the CPU for 5 minutes, and some of those notices have bounced.

I'd need a ticket reference to check it and know more fully what this is about but it is not a systematic problem.

I just received my second service unavailable message on the same account in 2 days. This is a very high profile site that I have on a virtual dedicated plan with you and can't afford to keep getting these messages. I have been using you for 2 years and never gotten these until recently. This is a huge issue to me that forces my hand to leave unless it's permanently fixed.

I just received my second service unavailable message on the same account in 2 days. This is a very high profile site that I have on a virtual dedicated plan with you and can't afford to keep getting these messages. I have been using you for 2 years and never gotten these until recently. This is a huge issue to me that forces my hand to leave unless it's permanently fixed.

Virtual dedicated....vps? you control all these settings you can see in the logs why it is happening and correct it. This isn't something we control, nor monitor. in addition you don't have a ticket about it that I know of regarding this.

Back