Shift account from reseller to Jodohost?

Redster

Perch
Dear Yash,

I have an account with one of your reseller, would it be possible to switch it to Jodohost instead?

If and when this is done, would I be able to consolidate that account with the ones that I have or the ones I will have with Jodohost in the future?

Another thing, could you kindly look into my ticket #31985. WIN6 to WINCF.

Redster, this is rather sensitive

You'll have to ask your provider for their permission. You should ask them to put in a ticket with us to move your account to us. if they don't do it, you'll have to register afresh

I unfortunately cannot recognise this request from you. Also, did your hosting provider inform you they were hosted with JodoHost or did you find out yourself?

Dear Yash,

Okay, I understand. I will go through my provider for the account transfer.

I found out myself when I was doing research and evaluation on other hosting companies. We have been switching hosting companies lately due to our customer complains.

Yash,

My provider has aggreed on the transfer and has requested for it to Jodohost but got the reply below:

"The account can only be moved from your reseller cp to us after the
completetion of the transfer process.

For some reasons the transfer is still not over.

We will transfer the account under our reseller account after the completion
of transfer."

He has also put in multiple tickets for shifting my account from WIN6 to WINCF. Could you kindly look into this.

Thanks.

Yash,
It seems that the shifting to WINCF was done but now the websites are not working properly, one has a "HTTP 500 - Internal server error". Others have "Error Executing Database Query. Data source not found.".

Can someone, anyone in Jodohost look into this as my websites have not been working properly for the pass 12 hours. Is there something I have to do in the CP to make it work properly again? Ticket #31985 is still open. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

yash,

Please help, I am getting this error from my ColdFusion pages on WINCF:

"Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Executing Database Query.
Data source not found."

Do I need to create the DSN again?

Hi

You are getting the HTTP 500 error, datasource not found because you need to ask for the datasources to be created again
I am sorry, I missed this post

Either open a ticket or click on LiveChat to have someone create it immediately

Yash,

Now that the transfer from WIN6 to WINCF is completed, how do I proceed to change my account to Jodohost from your reseller? I want to do this to fully utilise this forum, direct ticket and the live chat for better and faster suport.

Please advice.

Back