Site completely hosed after coming back up

One of my client sites is completely hosed! I've emailed support with NO reponse. I cannot login to the CMS admin. I cannot login to their phpMyAdmin to restore the database!

I need help NOW please!

earthshipstore dot com

Michelle

Michelle

Best to use helpline (AT) jodohost.com for escalating tickets. Do you have a ticket number?
Forum here works, but is slower than helpline because we get helpline at all management company and shift addresses, phones etc where forum we have to be at the station and checking the forums which is done often, but less than mail.

We are unable to email you is the core problem. Getting a bounce back on your registered email address. Manoj just updated me on this, so you are not getting mails because they bounce back to us.

1st I was told to use resellersupport at jodohost.com

No, I have no ticket and have no responses.

I need to know if you feel this is not going to happen again. We can't keep having our client sites down for days at a time. Do you have new things in place to safeguard against these attacks?

I never had anyone offer to move my sites to another server either.

I was able to restore this site by resetting my phpMyAdmin PW, then changing my config files. If you are going to change pw on us you need to let us KNOW and SOONER rather than LATER.

We have mailed you with the detail. You are not using your official email id registered with your reseller account to raise support tickets. We request you to use your official email id to open support ticket or you can raise support ticket from ticket support center.

The reason you are not getting replies, is all the mails are bouncing. Manoj is attempting to mail you directly. We've been replying to you.

ahh Manoj just beat me on the forum reply too :)

Back