Site Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:
-----------------------------------------

This message has been added by Yash (JodoHost Support)

The problem below was due to a major internet routing issue across the US where visitors trying to access our network transiting via Level3 were facing major issues. This affected alot of major sites across the internet and not just ours. Our VoIP phone services were affected as well.

More information here:
http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?p=16606#post16606

-----------------------------------------

My site has been down for the last half an hour... No response to my trouble ticket... Same old story... Anyone else having troubles?

Yeah, I just posted a thread as well. I can't get to any of my web sites (I'm on Win5). I can ping the servers, but I get no response on port 80.

Actually I just found out that they have been slow and/or unavailable since 8:30 am Eastern time (USA). So that's 2 hours now.

I am right up there with all of you!

My website and emails have been down. I cannot log onto my control panel.

I have sent emails to all the following people at jodohost.com

atul
rajneesh
support
yash
rajneesh

I have not received a response!

This is frustrating! :evil:

yup, site down, but more importantly - email down! i need to get an important document immediately, and i can't even log into my account to send a trouble ticket!

I can access my emails - that is a seperate server from the web server. And some web sites I have hosted on a different Jodohost server are up. I just don't remember which server my sites that are down are on. I think they are on Win2.

Phone Support:
You can contact us on following numbers on 24 hrs basis:
India: 91-11-24611935, 91-11-24611936
US: (941) 876-6175

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Email is down for me (can't hit port 80 or port 110 on mail.***.net) in addition to my web sites. This site (support.jodohost.com) seems to be the only site I can hit.

Heh, maybe... I have NO problems going to any other site anywhere and they sent me this e-mail (which as it turns out is a crock):

Your site is comming up fine. Kindly check your database under web.config file.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Regards
Satyendra

Gah, site never was up... Nor has my web.config file been altered in at least 6 months...

The "Live Chat" is up and running! I had a support person, but he/she rudely left the conversation on me. I had asked a series of questions and he/she disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back