Site Studio

Is it possible to get the update version of Site Studio 1.7.1 RC 1 installed. They added about 19 new templates, and alot better then before.

You should get it before this weekend. Some bugs(as usual) with update causing a delay here.

Hi Tanmaya, :)

Oh, cool. Didn't realize you installed it already. Thanks for the quick update. ;)

Enjoy your Labor Day if you guys celebrate it their. Thanks my friend. :]

James

Not really installed, I'm just waiting on Psoft to tell me if they have published packages that have these bugs fixed. Will schedule it as soon as they reply me.
Happy Labor Day to everyone!

And when Site Studio in spanish? other packages are in english, french, spanish,.... Site Studio only in english and russian

Bad news here is that Psoft has denied any release for 2.4.x :(
They say any update will be available only for 2.5.x

No never looked. I don't use it, I hand code all our websites. I just would like to get it updated for clients. I bet it does write awful code. :rolleyes:

What is the status on this Site Studio update. I have had 2 customers sign up using it within the last week.

Can we get this install done??

Any idea when Sitestudio 1.8beta will be installed? We have several customers that could use the Meta Title feature.

Any idea when Sitestudio 1.8beta will be installed? We have several customers that could use the Meta Title feature.

It is not meant for current stable version of Hsphere and we don't install beta versions either.
Also, please don't rely on SiteStudio a lot as there is no clear cut future roadmap for this software at this moment. "Site Builder" is coming with Hsphere 3.2 that is much feature/template rich, but paid. Parallels may well call SiteStudio off from this version onwards. Just a thought as nothing has been made official by Parallels yet on this front.

Back