Sites down. every.single.day.

I don't know where else to vent because opening tickets and talking to your chat seems to do nothing. I have many sites with you, but I have been having a problem for the past 3 weeks where mbia.org and boatmichigan.org both go down every single day. We have not made any changes to code or uploads for a very long time on these sites, but they go down like clockwork with memory or SQL errors.

Every time this happens I talk to chat or open a ticket and they get it back up quickly, but within hours it goes down again. I get told that you are moving my sites to dedicated application pools, or there was a SQL error, or some other excuse every time, but every time it happens again.

I am completely frustrated and don't know where else to vent. I have already taken my reseller account down from 200+ sites to only 30 remaining, and am working to get the rest moved now. I'm not sure I even expect you to fix this anymore, I just wanted others to see this in case they are having problems to.

I am personally checking this and moving your sites to dedicated application pool, which will prevent the reoccurring of issue.

SALvation,

We have an escalation process for this, its been said many times, but it WORKS. It is the process to use if you have any issue needing higher level look, or not happy with the handling.

helpline AT jodohost.com goes to management, we look at them, we check them, and we resolve the issues. We also look at tickets but they don't always come up evident to us unless brought to attention.

Back