So far so good

Logan

Perch
I have used the web hosting services of three other companies in the last year, always moving due to a lack of good support and/or good and reliable web hosting and e-mail services.

In the couple of days I have been with JodoHost, I have had a couple problems, but have received quick resolution and intelligent communication from the support team. As well, it appears that my web sites respond more quickly than my previous web host, and I greatly enjoy the level of automation available in the HSphere Control Panel.

I am waiting to see if the e-mail services are just as good and reliable as everything else seems to be (two days isn't really enough to judge accurately). If it pans out, I would have to say that JodoHost is doing an awesome job.

I hope this continues.

FYI, I have been with M6.net, rksnetworks.com, and webhost4life.com.

malemanes said:
I have used the web hosting services of three other companies in the last year, always moving due to a lack of good support and/or good and reliable web hosting and e-mail services.

In the couple of days I have been with JodoHost, I have had a couple problems, but have received quick resolution and intelligent communication from the support team. As well, it appears that my web sites respond more quickly than my previous web host, and I greatly enjoy the level of automation available in the HSphere Control Panel.

I am waiting to see if the e-mail services are just as good and reliable as everything else seems to be (two days isn't really enough to judge accurately). If it pans out, I would have to say that JodoHost is doing an awesome job.

I hope this continues.

FYI, I have been with M6.net, rksnetworks.com, and webhost4life.com.

Regretably, I feel I must post a follow-up to my praise earlier. Service here at jodohost was almost excellent, until the move of the data center. Since then (and some would argue that the move is still not over) there has been a host of major and minor problems including Control Panel downtime, mail server down time, IP issues, etc. Oddly enough, web site availablity has been relatively unaffected by these problems (although some minor glitches were seen there too).

I am uncertain whether these problems are due to bad planning, or just jodohost's worst nightmare come true in a series of catastrophic and unpredictable events.

I can say with confidence that jodohost is dealing with the problems in a professional manner, but it would have been nice to not have any problems at all.

We'd like to appologize for the recent problems that have occured due to the recent datacenter shift. We are working on several ways we can win back the trust of our customers through even better service and support due out in September.

Back