Step-by-Step Reseller Guide

Discussion in 'H-Sphere Reseller Hosting' started by Yash, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Yash

Yash Bass

We just finished this step-by-step reseller guide:
    http://www.jodohost.com/stepbystep.asp

Let me know what everyone thinks. We have also ordered reseller flash tutorials which would be up in about 24 to 48 hours
  2. MAKhosting

MAKhosting Perch

Aw man... I was excited at first. I thought this was a COMPLETE guide. That was the easy stuff I figured out on my own. I guess that's the important stuff, but I was hoping to see detailed setupp like setting prices and etc... You know I've been asking for that. lol. Ok. well, what you got is good so far. I think you should ad more and suggest entries or tell what you have done on Jodo as an example.
  3. hatton

hatton Perch

I wish this had existed a week ago ;)
  4. Yash

Yash Bass

The flash tutorials show how to create packages with great detail. They'll be up very soon
  5. MAKhosting

MAKhosting Perch

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D
  6. Yash

Yash Bass

7. ricka0

ricka0 Perch

The interface on this has changed so much I think the tutorial is very confusing - and I need help :(

I know a lot about HTTP/HTTPS, ASP.net, etc but I know very little about setting up nameservers - the stuff you guys are experts at. I think the GUI assumes you know what you are doing.
  8. Yash

Yash Bass

i performed a major update to the stepbystep guide last week. It has the new interface detailed
  9. BluJag

BluJag Perch

Great stuff Yash, thanks for all your hard work.
  10. BoogieStick

BoogieStick Guppy

I Hate Hsphere

Hsphere is way to much for my needs..
    This kind of step-by-step is good but the whole plan topic like "Plan Groups" "Plans" along with "Plan Wizard" could also use a step-by-step. I just signed up with JODO and I've spent the last hour trying to set up a couple user accounts... irritating. not JODO's fault, I had the same problem at the last place I was at.

For a hosting comapany I bet Hsphere is the best but I just need to host some customers and have a few accounts.

Good direction though.
  11. justdance

justdance Guest

Great stuff :D thanks for all your hard work too.
  12. Yash,

Do you guys think ond day you will offer Flash Tutorials Branded for your Resellers maybe as part of the Plans, like some other Companys do.

That would be great for our clients.

WebD. :baby: