Suggestion: Better Discounts

deepak

Guppy
I seriously think you should pursue multiple package pricing options. Your packages are so affordable but since I get only one Control Panel with each package, I'd want to buy 5, 10 or even 15 such packages at once or in batches. If you do something like that, you would definately attract more reseller customers. However I do understand that if I were not requiring multiple control panels, I could profit alot from your packages with your unlimited domain scheme. But still I'd prefer a discount if I were to buy many packages. At least most of us would. Your prices are probably the best, but you need something in this area.

For limited time we are offering discount on 10 MB WIN2000 Package. If you buy 3 Packages, you will get fourth one free.

Yes, but that is only for the 10MB packages. What about higher packages? I'd really prefer something where I buy one package from you and when I buy one or more packages in the future, I get a discount. Just hoping you would introduce something like that.

Deepak,

We do have a referral programme. You buy one package and then on every successive package you buy, you get a discount.

Back