Support Link Customization

I actually don't see the "Support" link under my clients control panel. I only see the "Support" link logged in as admin.

yes incremental will work, now I don't know about not showing up there

Ok. Like usual I read their information wrong. I have to run the dbclient.exe file to put the support link on the clients control panel.

P.S. Stephen - any news on my tickets that were forwarded to you? ?(

I am not able to find my old ticket for your spam issue on parallels support system. I open new ticket again. Sorry this issue is taking long. I really expect they will reply us soon.

They have replied now:
I have examined this problem and found out that we faced with known issue in Plesk 8.6 and spamassassin. Our developers are working on this problem. We expecting to get some progress on this week. Please wait. We will contact you within two days.

________

it is a bug....wonder how many more.........

They have replied now:
I have examined this problem and found out that we faced with known issue in Plesk 8.6 and spamassassin. Our developers are working on this problem. We expecting to get some progress on this week. Please wait. We will contact you within two days.

________

it is a bug....wonder how many more.........

Thanks Stephen. Considering it is made by Parallels it will never be bugless.

It's just like on their forums for 8.6 tons of problems but they don't care and everyone is complaining because they are not fixing them or they say "it'll be in the next release".

Back