Suspended account

riley

Perch
I just received an email informing me that my account was suspended because payment had not been made. Having realised that this was true I paid immediately. I hope your billing folks will reactivate my account with as much haste.

The odd part about this is that the last statement I received via email was on December 20, 2007. Although I realize that it is my responsibility to pay on time, I have used the statement as a reminder to do so for the past 4 years I've been with jodohost.

Even more odd is that I did not receive any emails warning me that my account was about to be suspended. I would have expected such a warning.

Does your system no longer send out email statements or warnings?

riley

I just received an email informing me that my account was suspended because payment had not been made. Having realised that this was true I paid immediately. I hope your billing folks will reactivate my account with as much haste.

The odd part about this is that the last statement I received via email was on December 20, 2007. Although I realize that it is my responsibility to pay on time, I have used the statement as a reminder to do so for the past 4 years I've been with jodohost.

Even more odd is that I did not receive any emails warning me that my account was about to be suspended. I would have expected such a warning.

Does your system no longer send out email statements or warnings?

riley

It does send out warnings, in fact it sends out at least 4 before suspending, you may want to make a ticket to check your account settings there o this matter.

It does send out warnings, in fact it sends out at least 4 before suspending, you may want to make a ticket to check your account settings there o this matter.

I have opened a ticket regarding this matter and hope someone can resolve the issue.

Also, it is important to mention that billing did, in fact, reactivate my account within minutes after I made my payment and sent them an email -- many thanks to them for their prompt attention.

Thanks,
riley

Who do I contact to get my account re-instated? My credit card expired and I didn't realize it, so now my account has been suspended. I've updated my billing info, but when I call the sales phone number it picks up and then goes to a fast beep... and the "Live Chat" option isn't visible on the web site like it usually is.

Please visit LiveChat from JodoHost home page. We will resume your account right away.

It is on the top header on right hand side. Red blinking Live Chat. Or PM me your account ID/user name.

Your account is active now. Checking the problem you are facing to use LiveChat.

Back