System.Data.SQLite Error

shamrox

Perch
Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone got the permision issue with this file. I have been using CSK (Commerce Starter Kit) then when we changed versions of HSphere I needed to go back into the sub directory and change the asp.net version to 2.0 (Even though it was done before the switch) and now when the store starts to load I get:

Code:
Required permissions cannot be acquired. 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Now I know you are going to give me the trust level stuff but it is on a system file and not a 3rd party file:

Code:
Stack Trace: 

[PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.]
   System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +2736869
   System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +57

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.44.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
   System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +211
   System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +141
   System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +25
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +32

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.44.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +596
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +3487289
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +46
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +177
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +180
   System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +347
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +125
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +441

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.44.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +57
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +612
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +456

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.44.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +3434991
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +88
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +252

Now that you did this hsphere move other sites of mine are going down. If you go to http://www.theatlantacup.com/default.aspx it is on the wrong version (it has always been on 2.0) so when I go to change it it tells me:

"Error. Application Pool can't contain ASP NET resources with different versions."

Can we get this right?

Regarding the ticket "UZH-47796-768" I have replied and asked what can be done as all the permission are perfect.

However if you have any other Suggestion let us know we are ready to help.

For the domain "http://www.theatlantacup.com/default.aspx" of not able to change the asp.net version can be if you have a virtual directory created which is of different asp.net version then the parent domain as different asp.net version needs different application pools to run else it can crash the pool.

And i checked the site from the server and it is in fact on asp.net2 only. If it was on asp.net1 the site will never run. So no need to change anything in CP.

Back