The data is invalid

I am getting the error:

"The data is invalid"

This only happens when I enable ColdFusion MX service in any of my domains. Otherwise, other server-side technologies work fine.

Yash, are you "there"? Thanks in advance.

The annoucement from the 8th says that Cold Fusion is available on all servers. I just tried to turn it on and got the same message.

Has something changed? Is CF no longer available on all servers?

Please update.

Once we close 1-2 partially capacity servers, all new servers will have Cold Fusion on it. We believe this should happen in 5-10 days. Till then please open a ticket, we will transfer the accont to a server which has it.

Currently all new sign-ups are on those servers which have Cold Fusion installed.

Let me clarify:

All new signups are going to be on Cold Fusion servers (that includes your accounts). All old accounts which are on old servers will remain there. We aren't putting CF on them because those accounts aren't using CF if they hadn't requested us to them on a CF server earlier

I understand fellas. What happened was that I was adding domains to an existing account and they were not showing up on the new servers. So yes, new accounts are automatically be CF, but not new domains apparently.

Thanks for the update.

Back